VSNE Entrepreneur’s Toolkit #5: “Starting a Business in Berlin – A Beginner’s Guide” – the second guide in the series “Step by Step to becoming an Entrepreneur”.
What is it about?
Toolkit #5 provides important information to easily start a business in Berlin as well as in Germany and the EU. It offers valuable information on the following topics:
- An overview of the start-up process from informing to founding
- Identify your strengths
- How to choose the best legal form for your business in Germany? Small-scale business, GbR, eG, OHG, KG, or GmbH?
- The important information about taxes
- How to write a business plan?
- The practical information on financing
- The most important contacts, sources of information, and support for starting a business
Who is it for?
This guide is intended for people:
- who are thinking about starting a business or
- who are in the early stages of starting one
- Who wants to get important information about starting a business.
About the author
The Berlin Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK Berlin) is the Berlin Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK Berlin). IHK Berlin promotes and offers companies various products and services, such as business registration, company formation, immigration services, financing models, legal form, facts and figures, and IHK Membership.
IHK Berlin, Starting a Business in Berlin – A Beginner’s Guide, 2017.
The Serie “Step to Step to become an Entrepreneur “will give you clear, concise information to make smart business decisions. The goal of the series is sharing information, experiences about the dynamic, exciting business community.
If you’d like to read the first guide in this series, click here!