At the beginning of careers, many young people are often faced with the question of which is better: work for a company or become an entrepreneur. To answer the question of whether or not entrepreneurship is right for you, we would like to introduce you to this paper: “So you want to become an entrepreneur?” – the first guide in the series “Step by step to become an entrepreneur”.
What’s it about?
This guide will give you an overview of entrepreneurship and whether this area suits you. It provides information on the following topics:
– What is entrepreneurship?
– Some of the most famous entrepreneurs of the past
– Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Checklist.
– How do you start?
Who’s it for?
This guide is intended for people:
– Who are thinking of starting a small business
– Who want to learn more about successful strategies and skills for starting a small business.
The following guide explains the steps for developing your business idea and how you can identify opportunities and taking advantage of them. Be sure to read the other guides in this series if you want to learn more about entrepreneurship.
Source: CitiGroup, Guide 1: So you want to be an entrepreneur? 2006.